miércoles, 27 de octubre de 2010

Google is Great

There are many piece technologic that I used every day, like the computer, mp3, my cellphone, etc, if I don´t have one of this thing I didn´t cant to do many activities. But one of the things (its not a thing really) that I think is great this GOOGLE...everithing is in Google.

When I think on the internet, think in this page, is the begining page in my laptop. This page of internet I use for to do my homework, study, find movies, reed the news, find and other page, etc. I always say: ´If doesn´t in Google then doesn´t exist ´. Google always find that I seek. For the students is a page very very important because is here where they find the information for your homeworks and paper. I think that before to go to the library they seek on the internet by  this page, and then the go to the library for the fail.

Google is more that a simple search, because have a translate (this help so much whit the text in english that I have to read for my class), them is google maps, a search for image and books, and finally Google Chrome a browser for internet. Even have your on verb :´googlear´

I think that your will are agree whit my, because I know that you also us Google


                                                            I Love Google

4 comentarios:

  1. If dosen't has in google, so dosen't exist

    ResponderEliminar
  2. google is great, you can find lots of information ...even other browsers as good as this!!!

    See you in class

    ResponderEliminar
  3. There are many WF piece ^ technologic that I used every day, like the computer, mp3, my cellphone, etc, if I don´t have one of this thing I didn´t WF cant WW to do many activities. But one of the things (its not a thing really) that I think is great this GOOGLE...everithing is in Google.

    When I think on the internet, think in this page, is the begining page in my laptop. This page of internet I use for WW to WF do my homework, study,WF find movies, SP WF reed the news, WF find and other page, etc. I always say: ´If? doesn´t in Google then doesn´t exist ´. Google always SVA find that I seek. For the students^ is a page WO very very important because is here where they find the information for your homeworks and WF paper. I think that before to go to the library they seek on the internet by this page, and then the go to the library for the ? fail.

    Google is more that a simple search^ , becauseSVA have a translate (this help so much whit the text in english that I have to read for my class), them is google maps, a search for image and books, and finally Google Chrome a browser for internet. Even^ have your on verb :´SPANISSH googlear´

    I think that your will are agree SP whit WFmy, because I know that you also us Google

    good! I agree google is really important for us...
    check the corrections ok?
    miss

    ResponderEliminar