martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

Facebook and I


Today I going to talk about mi relationship with Facebook. I visit this web every day, and is one of the first page I open

I use this web site for communicate with my friends, and know what are they doing. I have many friends far from Santiago, so I see their pictures and comment this, and other friends can to comment this picture. Other application of Facebook is the chat, not really much use because is very slow, I prefer msn or Skype for chat or speak through of computer. 

Another think I like, are entertainment applications for example, games, test, questions, etc.  Also, remember me about birthdays, anniversaries and other events like parties or meetings.
Many people criticize facebook, because they thinks that the people exposed much their private life.  But I think that is the problem of each one. Personally I prefer not publish much about my private life, but with Facebook is almost impossible, therefore must be great care whit the things that are published.  Before opening an account on Facebook must be set the privacy, for controlling with who we share our information

Facebook is a social network, very very important, in this website, the people organized not only parties but also protests and marches. The movement “We save Punta de Choros” mostly relied on Facebook, and other page like Twitter and Youtube. Internet is the way faster for this kind of things

Facebook is good or bad depending the use to be given.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario