jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011

How do I use my money

Ufff, is that a complicated subject, because I spend my money in a lot of things: University, whit my friends or boyfriend, food, etc.
The only fixed expensed that I have every month, is the monthly instalments of my credit card; because the last year I bought my laptop, and I don’t had all of money and really needed one; so I buy whit my credit card.  (My school pass is another fixed expensed, but all people spend their money in transport)
Another thing where I spend lot of money is whit my boyfriend or friends. Whit my boyfriend always go to eat somewhere or we cook in my house.
Whit my friends spend money when go some party or another place to dance or pass a good time, so I “lost” my money in the ticket for entrance (the most of time we can sig in free, but can we are late we must tu pay) and some drink. Sometimes get together in a house for talk and order sushi (I love sushi, is the best food for talk whit friend)
And the rest of my money  simply  I waste. Because I don’t know how don’t have money now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario