miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2010

My best place to eat

Today I´m going to talk about mi favourite place to eat. Is very difficult for me choice a place for eat, because I love food and exist many place that like me.

First, I recommends two different place and finally I will talk about my favourite place.

One place is in Caldera, next to the square from this city. Is name is Empanatodo, and they have all types for this food. An other place is Piccola Italia, here offer different types of pasta and is not expensive. They have a disch that has several kinds of pasta, on the manu say 'for two but eat three' and this is true. Is so delicious. The main disadvantage of is once went on television for unhygienic. This local is in several parts of Santiago, there one on Providencia (Los Leones), other on Quilicura next to road. In spite of, is in many place is more for special ocasion, is not a place for to lunch aech day.

Finally, a place where I´m go very often is Mc´Donalds. I believe this place is great, because is fast, not expensive and the food is very good. I always go to the Mc´Donalds that is in Alameda whit Mac Iver or which is outside of station Los Leones.  Mi favourite food is The Big Tasty, is the better burguer, this have drink and chips, and his principal part is his salsa. This local is ideal for eat before to the party. However many people doesn´t like because is de bigger simbol of culture from U.S, but the most thing there are, so I dont care.


7 comentarios:

  1. how you eat in piccola Italia, this palce is very Dirty, like you say and empanatodo i never go to this but I imagine that is like Saturno empanadas when you eat all clases of empanadas

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dont care about the people who says its not sane, we dont want a long life!!!!
    Yeaaah! Only Super Size!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow... this is a place very very unhealthy ... Watch what you eat .. Yess

    See you later

    ResponderEliminar
  4. When i was a child i like this place, but now...i dislike....

    but a lot of people like this place...so must have its charm???

    See you in class!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I'm one of those who think that MC Donald´s is the symbol of the imperialism. However, we live into this stupid culture, and MC Donald´s is not the only symbol of the imperialism.

    Bye YESS,
    see you in class!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I like Mc Donalds, I prefer the cheeseburger, although it is clearly a toxic food too! in the press I read the other day, seeking to remove the toys that come with Happy Meals! over the issue of childhood obesity...

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Today I´m going to talk about mi favourite place to eat. ^ Is very difficult for me choice a place for eat, because I love food and ^ WWexist many place that WF like me.

    First, I SVA recommends two different place and finally I will talk about my favourite place.

    One place is in Caldera, next to the square from this city. ^ Is name is Empanatodo, and they have all types for this food. An other place is Piccola Italia, here ^ offer different types of pasta and is not expensive. They have a SP disch that has several kinds of pasta, on the SP manuSVA say 'for two but eat three' and this is true. ^ Is so delicious. The main disadvantage of is once went on television for unhygienic. This local is in several parts of Santiago, there one on Providencia (Los Leones), other on Quilicura next to road. In spite of, is in many place is more for special ocasion, is not a place for to lunch SP aech day.

    Finally, a place where I´m go very often is Mc´Donalds. I believe this place is great, because is fast, not expensive and the food is very good. I always go to the Mc´Donalds that is in Alameda SP whit Mac Iver or which is outside of station Los Leones. Mi favourite food is The Big Tasty, is the better burguer, this SVA have drink and chips, and his WW principal part is his salsa. This local is ideal for eat before to the party. However many people SVA doesn´t like because is de bigger simbol of culture from U.S, but the most thing there are, so I dont care

    Yess,
    good! although I hate mc Donalds!! not for political reasons but because I think it is not so healthy!
    regards,
    miss

    ResponderEliminar