miércoles, 24 de noviembre de 2010

My Ideal Holidays

Every year I work two months or more for I have money for my vacationes, but the problem is the time left is not much. For this one of characterisc to have a ideal holidays is have more weeks for travel to many places, and dont worried for the time.

There are many place that  I would like to know, but there one I've always wanted to know. This place is Island of Pascua, which is a chilean island located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. In this place the people maintains their traditions and his culture is very rich. The landscape is very beautiful because is not significantly modified or contaminated, because is very far from the continent. One of most tourist attractions is the moais, because are constructions very old and big, but anyone know how the people made this things, and the volcano.

I will like to travel whit my boyfriend or a friend, only one o the people. I preferied not much people because is more easy for the organization.



This is a picture of the Islan, I think that you are agree whith me when I say this place is beautiful, we can not know.

I hope to enjoy

1 comentario:

  1. Island of Pascua is splendid place!!!!!

    but I heard it's expensive!!!

    but is a nice place!!!!

    See you in class

    ResponderEliminar