miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

My Favourite Picture

Mi favourite picture is whit my sister the day when she born. This photo was taken by my father on the Clinic. I love it but I dont have on digital for show it. For this I will talk about about a photo  not very nice but whit a history very funny.

Pictured below is me and two friends  (We dont see good jajaja) before a match game between Chile and Spain for World Cup Southafric 2010. Whit 3 friends and the father of one of them went to saw the game on  "La Nona" a bar in Bellavista. On this game Chile lost, but clasify for the next stage. We was very sad, but very happy for the classification...then we decide go to celebrate to "Plaza Italia" (a very important square), we jumped, and sing.
But one of my friends didn´t realize that he lost the cellphone of the office, when she note this we started began to look between all the people (much people celebrate) and called for our cellphone. 

Before to look, we saw a policeman laugh of us...then we knew that he has the cellphone =).
We thanked for return and we take a picture whit him because never again will found something in this square whit a lot people

Whit the friend recuer cellphone

6 comentarios:

  1. jajajajajajaja, a very nice anecdote, in your situation I was very crazy and impassioned, but i never mind call the cellphone, jajajajajajajaj you have lucky

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wajajajajaja the history is very funny!!!!

    i like your photo!!!

    See you in class

    JaVi

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Mi favourite picture is SP whit my sister the day when she ^born. This photo was taken by my father on the Clinic. I love it but I dont have on digital for show it. For this I will talk about about a photo not very nice but whit a WW WO history very funny.


    Pictured below is me and two friends (We dont see good jajaja) before a match game between Chile and Spain for World Cup SP Southafric 2010. SP Whit 3 friends and the father of one of them went to WF saw the game on "La Nona" a bar in Bellavista. On this game Chile lost, but SP clasify for the next stage. We SVA was very sad, but very happy for the classification...then we TENSE decide go to celebrate to "Plaza Italia" (a very important square), we jumped, and TENSE sing.
    But one of my friends didn´t realize that he lost the cellphone WW of the office, when she note this we started began to look between all the people (much people celebrate) and called for our cellphone.
    Before to look, we saw a policeman WF laugh of us...then we knew that he TENSE has the cellphone =).
    We thanked for return and we TENSE take a picture whit him because never again will found something in this square SP whit a lot people

    Yess,
    Nice pic! very funny moment as well...
    well done!
    miss

    p.s. check the corrections ok?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. jajajaj...your photo is very interesting ... them with a Ninja Turtle?

    I was at Valpo for the new year like you in the picture .... but my face was completely different, the effect of Piscola.

    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The picture is funny especially the policeman, as Chile lost 2-1 but I'm surprised the kindness of the policeman to pull out the photo.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. What a great photo, sometimes the rivalry between students, sports fans, etc. and they make us forget that they too are people.

    Congratulations also for the new member of your family. As advice, I recommend a digital camera to ask Father Christmas to be able to keep track of all your happy moments.

    ResponderEliminar